Nicki Minaj has plans for headlining her own tour next year.
After being an integral part in tours by Lil Wayne and Britney Spears, Nicki Minaj has revealed that she plans to embark on her own tour in 2012.
“I’m sure there are so many things I’m going to learn just by watching her,” said Nicki of her time touring with Britney Spears in an interview with Usmagazine.com. “Next year, I’ll be headlining my own tour so this is my time to be a student and to learn and to absorb all of this information and then take that knowledge and create an amazing Pink Friday tour at the top of 2012.”
“I’m honored to be out with Britney,” said Minaj. “She’s freakin’ paved the way for pop culture. I’m excited. We are in talks to hit the stage together but that is up to her. I would love to of course. If we do something on tour, it will probably be the [‘Till the World Ends’] remix.”
Nicki recently told HipHopDX that she is looking forward to recording a follow-up to last year’s Pink Friday.
Source: Hip Hop DX
- The Hills – Performance at SNL (10.10)
- Nicki Minaj Remix The Weeknd’s “The Hills”
- “All Eyes On You” enters Top 10 at rhythmic radio.
- The New York Times Magazine: The Passion of Nicki Minaj
- Nicki Partnering With Myx To Raise Money For Breast Cancer Awareness
- Nicki Minaj to Produce, Star in New Autobiographical TV Show